Hi All,

Im using the following in my policy file:

ALLOW {
   [ org.osgi.service.condpermadmin.BundleSignerCondition "CN=\"XYZ
company\", OU=XXX, O=\"XXX\", L=XXX, ST=XXX, C=XXX"]
   ( java.security.AllPermission "*" "*")
} "Signed by XYZ"

where the custom oraganisation certificate details are mentioned in the
BundleSignerCondition.
With this policy file, when I start my bundle, i get the following:

In main loop, we have serious trouble: java.security.AccessControlException:
access denied ("org.osgi.framework.AdaptPermission"
"org.osgi.framework.startlevel.FrameworkStartLevel" "adapt")
("org.osgi.framework.AdaptPermission"
"org.osgi.framework.startlevel.FrameworkStartLevel" "adapt")
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:366)
        at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:555)
        at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:549)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.checkAdapt(BundleImpl.java:1026)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.adapt(Felix.java:475)
        at
org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:301)

If I give a generic policy like :
ALLOW {
      ( java.security.AllPermission "*" "*" )
} "3"

It works fine.

Any ideas on getting around the exception?

Thanks,
Sapna