On 22 February 2016 at 14:52, Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org> wrote:

> And you're right we don't really need to start any legal stuff at this
> point.  We first need to decide if the Karaf community wants this code
> along with 2 committers to maintain it.
> Actually, I think Aries may be a better choice for this code, especially if
> the goal is to somehow merge efforts from CXF / Karaf communities.

I think Aries would be an excellent venue for this.
Aries is quite a context-independent place for OSGi components and you can
see lots of reuse of Aries components in a variety of other projects. So
yes, if both CXF and Karaf want to consume it Aries sounds like a good
place to me.

If you decide to contribute to Aries, I'd be happy to help out if needed.

Best regards,

David