Yes, I can create a PR to reintroduce the test and do some changes without impacting the master branch.

Regards
JB

On 11/29/2017 02:00 PM, Giuseppe Gerla wrote:
Just to be sure... could you try with surefire 2.16.
Because during my investigation I had problems with both 2.18.1 and 2.20.1
(that is better than 2.20.0 but not problem free).

Regards
Giuseppe

Thanks!

I'll have a look too - but not this week. @Ignoring it is good idea for now
- timeouts proved to be working well for long time now.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

I excluded MavenTest and now the build is way more stable on Jenkins.

I will investigate.

Regards
JB