I know, but I'm checking if there is no missing config.

Regards
JB

On 11/27/2017 11:40 AM, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
MavenTest was my non-KarafTestSupport test case. I wanted to be able to
configure Maven resolver and Jetty server to test timeouts, http proxies,
etc.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

I found something interesting: MavenTest doesn't extend KarafTestSupport.
So, I'm checking the difference between the config in KarafTestSupport
(where all tests pass without problem) and the config in MavenTest.

I'm on it and keep you posted ;)

Regards
JB

Yeah, I remember I got issues with surefire.

However, I don't think it's related in that case (different issue).

So, let me exclude this test for now to give us time to investigate.

Regards
JB