Hi guys,

Just a quick update about the coming releases.

1. Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0
I'm working right now on the Decanter 2.0.0 release. It's a major new releases
(from the new Decanter 2.x series). We are on the right track for this release,
I should be able to submit to vote during the weekend.

2. Karaf Cellar 4.0.4/4.1.2
Some PRs have been merged and I'm reviewing a larger PR. I also have several
fixes and little improvements on the way. I plan to submit releases to vote in
roughly 2 weeks.

3. Karaf "Container" 4.2.0
After 4.2.0.M1 and 4.2.0.M2, I think we are pretty close to 4.2.0 release. We
still have 18 issues to qualify and eventually fix for this release. One of
important one is that we have to upgrade to Pax Web 6.1.2 that should upgrade to
Jetty 9.4.6. It's important to be aligned with latest Camel releases.
So, I started the Jira triage and also started the Pax Web Jetty ugprade.
I don't have strong dates in mind for now but hopefully, we should be able to
cut 4.2.0 in roughly 2 weeks.

Regards
JB
--