Hello

On PAX-WEB side (and wrt PAX-CDI), I did some important, but norrow-scoped
changes related to pax-cdi integration. Generally pax-web-jetty now allows
to run JSF/CDI WARs without problems (at least MyFaces + Weld). There was
minor change needed in pax-web itself and a bit bigger change in pax-cdi.

I know pax-cdi is not that popular, but still - having 1.0.0.RCx for ~5
years now isn't nice ;)

As for pax-web 6.1.x upgrade to Jetty 9.4 - I'm OK, as (after I think I've
collected the right information here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TB_q5r9i8DOIHmBQa1_RjsrcjWCwCwsLPj3Pc6FoTJ8/edit#gid=1455909167>
- see both sheets) Jetty 9.4.x is still Servlets 3.1/JavaEE 7.

best regards
Grzegorz Grzybek