Hi guys,

I would like to provide a quick update and those releases.

I created pax-logging-1.10.x branch and released pax-logging 1.10.2 with
the improvements to avoid the refreshes. With Grzegorz, we also started
bunch of improvements on master and we also already started the OSGi R7
support in Pax Logging.

I'm completing the latest minor updates on karaf-4.2.x: I will submit
Karaf 4.2.6 to vote tonight or tomorrow early morning.

Once done, I will focus on 4.3.0.RC1 with OSGi R7 support.

Stay tuned !

Regards
JB

--