> To be honest, I don't understand your issue: itest just works fine in
> Karaf (in my box, in Jenkins).

It could be something in my setup.

As mentioned in a different thread on the ops4j list, karaf master is
also failing in itest on "mvn clean install" on my development system.

But I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what this is, because
the symptoms/error messages are different on the karaf itest than what I
see in my own pax exam tests.

> So, in order for you to move forward, I'm proposing my help to fix your
> issue (at least trying to reproduce). Please contact me directly, we
> will work together on your issue.

That's a kind offer I may take you up on. :-)

But first I will go back to the karaf itests and try to get them to
build on my system or at least figure out why the fail.  I need to
ensure myself that I'm not fooling myself, before I start wasting the
time of others...:-)