Hello

 - Allowlist/Denylist: +1
 - I have no opinion on leader/primary/active, though active/passive sounds
most natural to me.
"master" branch - initially I thought it's not an issue, as there are no
"slave" branches. But I read[1] and I think it's a good idea. "main"
branch" seem in line with "main()" function. "trunk" is SVN thing and
"default" reminds me of the "index.html" vs "default.asp" debate hundreds
of years ago...

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek
---