Hi guys,

Hello JB,

I found a couple of minor issues that I'm working on right now.
I will submit 4.4.0 release to vote asap.

sorry to be a bother, but is there an update on this effort?

The reason I am asking is we need KARAF-7401 to be able to require JDK17 in OpenDaylight. Unless there is a Karaf release with that fix (4.3.x or 4.4.x, either works) available in about a week (integration deadline is 15.4., we can push that out by a week or two, but not more) we will need to push that transition out by 6 months :(

Thanks,
Robert