Hi guys,

Quick update about Karaf 4.4.0. It's almost ready to be submitted to
vote. We would need xbean 4.21 and aries proxy release, but they are
not blocker for the release.

I propose to complete the current set and move forward with the 4.4.0 release.

I will keep you posted later today or tomorrow.

Regards
JB