On 6/11/23 7:21 pm, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
But "smx3.system" bundle looks like something from you, not from Karaf...

It is, but there's a wiring dependency on osgi.wiring.package=javax.xml.ws.soap>=0.0.0 there, which is no longer being satisfied.

Note I've not currently moved out individual bundles to be built under Java 21 or anything yet, as I'd rather get a distribution working first (if possible).

Also, when running a stock Karaf 4.4.4 with the soap sample project jars copied into the ./deploy directory, I got the same issue running the newer (non 8) JDKs.