See my previous email on dev@kibble.

> Are the dashboards public visible? Is it possible to integrate with Sonar,
> Coverity or other code analysis tool, so we can gather information
> regarding technical debt and other code quality related metrics to plot?

In theory, anything is possible.
We don't currently have scanners for coverity or sonar, but if someone
would either work on that or provide us with the API and access to
someplace with the data, we could likely make a scanner and charts for
this quite easily. I imagine this would be useful for many projects.