+ Ignite dev

Rafael,

That’s a really useful project. I would use it for Ignite metrics analysis.

How do you measure the pony-factor (contributors/committers breakdown per
specific organization)?

Is there a way to see user/dev list specific metrics such as most active
participants (senders and responders), number of signs-up, etc.?

Igniters, please log in and provide your feedback. The details are below.

—
Denis