Hi,

I am trying to simplify my job of keeping the list of sources up-to-
date for the Kibble demo instance. Basically we add git repositories
periodically and I want to add them to Kibble as well.

I was thinking of using the Kibble API to retrieve the list of sources
and checking which of our repositories are not there, so I can easily
paste them in Kibble.

So I tried to access the Kibble API

$ curl -v --netrc https://demo.kibble.apache.org/api/sources

(snip)