On 09/14/2018 12:37 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
- Sample implementation of metrics: They are using Jupyter notebooks as a way
to show examples of the GMD metrics have been implemented. (Can we setup a
notebook for some Kibble data and logic?)

I don't know that we *need* this part. Jupyter, as I understand it, is about aggregating, formulating and graphing data-sets - kibble already does this in the UI via python3 and C3/D3 (P3C3D3!), so I don't know what we would need another visualization method for right now...

We do exports as data tables, PNG images and SVG files out of the box.
What would Jupyter add to this?

With regards,
Daniel.