Hi All

I attended a couple of CHAOSS meetings this week and mentioned that I would
send a brief update to this list. The main ones I picked up were:

- CHAOSSCon Europe is happening on Friday 1st February 2019 in Brussels (Note
that it is the day before FOSDEM!). They are currently looking for a location.

- Metrics in Practice: They are looking for some more examples of how community
metrics are used in practice (I think we will be able to provide some feedback
here especially with the feedback we have coming in from the pilot projects)

- Re-organisation and re-naming of of the Growth, Maturity and Decline (GMD)
Github repo: https://github.com/chaoss/wg-gmd (Changes have been suggested and
this is currently out for feedback before updating)

- The GMD workgroup would like to focus on Use Cases related to the current
metrics that have been defined (I think we will be able to provide some
feedback here based on what has been implemented in Kibble as well as
information from the pilot projects)

- Sample implementation of metrics: They are using Jupyter notebooks as a way
to show examples of the GMD metrics have been implemented. (Can we setup a
notebook for some Kibble data and logic?)

Anyone is welcome to join the CHAOSS meetings and the next meetings are as
follows:
- The next weekly meeting is Tuesday 18th September 2018
- The next GMD Workgroup meeting is 26th September 2018

Thanks
Sharan