On 30/04/2019 08.20, Esra Karakaş wrote:
Hi all,

A while ago I sent a pull request for editing the names of the
organization. Now I want to create patch method about editing sources
in the source.py file.
I would like to know what you want this method to do exactly.

Thanks!
Esra

https://demo.kibble.apache.org/apidoc.html#patch-api-sources is what we would expect the request to accept.

It should work much like the PUT method, except:
 - it should only accept one source definition, not an array of them
 - it should check that an object with the source ID already exists
 - it should do an update rather than an override of the object.
 - it should *not* allow you to change the source type.

Once the API handler is done, we would then look into how we're going to handle this in the UI.