Hello all,

I would like to propose a few things that I think are worth considering:

1. Merge all three repositories (kibble, kibble-scanners,
kibble-docker) into one. In this way I think we may simplify
development, dependency management, and distribution. Our project is
rather small and increasing places needing management probably won't
help.

2. Once we have the API server and scanner in one repo we can make
Kibble a python package. This will not only simplify installation and
setup but also may help us create a nice CLI to manage all components
(setup, server, scanners). By doing this users will be able to run
something like `kibble server` or `kibble scanners ponymail`.

3. Rewrite kibble API server to use a framework (for example FastAPI
which supports OpenAPI specs). This point is probably the hardest one
to implement as it will require adding tests to preserve compatibility
with kibble ui.

What do you think? Do you have anything that you would love to see in
Apache Kibble? :)

Cheers,
Tomek