Hi Dianjin

Thanks very much for your email and welcome to the Kibble community :-)

We are definitely happy to have whatever contribution you can give and it's
great to hear that you have the skills we need to help us with community
building.

I will start a separate thread and where we can discuss in more details, some
strategies we can use.

Thanks
Sharan