Hi All

Our quarterly board report is due this month so I have created an initial draft. Please take a look and let me have any comments or suggested changes.

Thanks
Sharan

The mission of Apache Kibble is the creation and maintenance of software
related to an interactive project activity analyzer and aggregator

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Kibble was founded 2017-10-18 (4 years ago)
There are currently 15 committers and 13 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 8:7.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Michał Słowikowski on 2021-05-03.
- No new committers. Last addition was Kaxil Naik on 2021-02-21.

## Project Activity:
There has been limited activity this quarter with only a few brief
discussions. Work on the new version has stalled with the last commit done in
March. As we do have active users a discussion was started about the
possibility of making a release for the previous Kibble version [1] but
nothing has been progressed on this yet.

We have also had a report about incorrect Github stats for Apache Lucene since
it has split from Apache Solr [2]. It was initially thought this could be
linked to configuration but it looks like there may be more work needed to fix
it.

Even though we don't have a large issue list [3]- not all have been responded to and some have been open for a while so this could be an area where we could
definitely focus on.

## Community Health:
The decrease in email traffic confirms the low activity. We need to engage
more with the community and find ways to improve. Hopefully working on the
open issues which also include improving the documentation and setup
instructions will trigger some activity and user feedback.

[1] https://s.apache.org/q99he
[2] https://s.apache.org/jcefe
[3] https:/github.com/apache/kibble/issues