Hi All

I've drafted a board report for the quarter.
Please take a look and let me know if you have any feedback, comments or updates.

Thanks
Sharan

The mission of Apache Kibble is the creation and maintenance of software
related to an interactive project activity analyzer and aggregator

## Project Status:
Current project status: Ongoing, low activity
Issues for the board: None

## Membership Data:
Apache Kibble was founded 2017-10-18 (6 years ago)
There are currently 15 committers and 13 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 8:7.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Michał Słowikowski on 2021-05-03.
- No new committers. Last addition was Kaxil Naik on 2021-02-21.

## Project Activity:
The project has not yet made a release.

We've had a couple more contributions [1][2]. One has been merged and the
other is still open pending review.

We have also had a discussion [3] on whether to clear down the current Kibble Github repo in preparation to restart development from scratch. The plan is to
move the current main branch into a new side branch so that we can pick
up and use specific features we may want to incorporate into the new  Kibble
main branch.

## Community Health:
The community remains fairly small but we have seen some new people turning up either as users trying out an install or as documentation contributors. We are
trying to actively engage with the new people to see if that sparks interest
in the project.

I hope that once the holiday season is over we will be able to start working
on getting the new main branch setup.

[1] https://s.apache.org/hqvdk
[2] https://s.apache.org/2sqcn
[3] https://s.apache.org/n7tip