Excellent!

I will carve out some time to do code review.
We will need to get some insights into how to go about testing:

* is the CAS server going to be available for testing?
* what are the specific and generic/standard (if any) authentication
mechanisms available - for instance:
    - Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and CAS are specifics
    - OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, SAML are generic/standards - that may be
used for the above specifics...
* how do we test things other than CAS - in terms of getting credentials,
configuration, etc

We could certainly do this is phases as well.

If you can enumerate the things that should work and provide some testing
details for CAS or as many as possible and OpenID Connect then we can test
the specific implementations that you provide and enable the testing of
another OpenID Connect effort that is in the works in the community.

I'm not sure whether we want to commit contributions that are dependent on
snapshots - we certainly can't release with any such dependencies.
I would hate to add a cleanup task to a release to make sure there are no
snapshots in there.
We will probably wait until after the pac4j releases to commit.

I am really happy that this integration is happening and that it went
rather smoothly.
These sorts of authentication protocols are complex and I think we lined up
pretty well overall.

Thanks for your work!