Dimitris Tsirogiannis just uncovered a bug that allows unintended range
partitions to be dropped: KUDU-1750
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KUDU-1750>.  The bug allows a range
partition to be dropped if either the lower or upper bound range partition
key matches, instead of requiring both to match (it boils down to an ||
where an && ought to be).  I'm not sure whether this is high priority
enough to sink the vote, but we should consider it.  This could be
construed as 'unintended data loss if the API is not used carefully'.  Fix
is in review.

- Dan