When I type "hive" or "beeline" in SSH ,it display the following information:

[root@sandbox-hdp /]# hive

SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.

SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/usr/hdp/3.0.1.0-187/hive/lib/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.10.0.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]

SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/usr/hdp/3.0.1.0-187/hadoop/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.25.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]

SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
explanation.

SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.apache.logging.slf4j.Log4jLoggerFactory]

Connecting to
jdbc:hive2://sandbox-hdp.hortonworks.com:2181/default;password=hive;serviceDiscoveryMode=zooKeeper;user=hive;zooKeeperNamespace=hiveserver2

19/02/22 06:38:30 [main]: INFO jdbc.HiveConnection: Connected to
sandbox-hdp.hortonworks.com:10000

Connected to: Apache Hive (version 3.1.0.3.0.1.0-187)

Driver: Hive JDBC (version 3.1.0.3.0.1.0-187)

Transaction isolation: TRANSACTION_REPEATABLE_READ

Beeline version 3.1.0.3.0.1.0-187 by Apache Hive

0: jdbc:hive2://sandbox-hdp.hortonworks.com:2>

it looks like everything is OK.
This makes me confused.

在2019-02-22 11:50:37,XiaoHui Zhang<18125...@bjtu.edu.cn>写道: