"[xyz[FULL_BUILD],"

"FULL_BUILD" means this is a full build, so only 1 segment is created, so
no need for parallel building (for this cube).

If you want to build multiple segments, please select a "partition date
column" when you define the data model. Then your cube can have multiple
partitions, they can be built in parallel.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofeng...@apache.org