Hi,

    I am glad that you are interested in Kylin 5, and I am sorry for that the
Kylin team
didn't provided enough material in developer perspective.

    Q1: Is there a material to understand detail of Kylin5 ?
For developer's perspective, there are three Chinese articles in
here(https://kylin.apache.org/5.0/blog),
but Kylin team didn't translated it to English. I think I will do the
translatation after the next release of Kylin 5 and I
am currently doing some preparation(refactor modules, refine release pipeline,
metadata upgrade tools, benchmark
etc) for Kylin 5.0.0.
For user's perspective, I guess the current
document(https://kylin.apache.org/5.0/docs/quickstart/overview/)
is enough for you to understand the difference of Kylin 5 with Kylin 3,
right?(If it is not right, please let me know.)

Q2: Is the contribution of Kylin 5 opensource closed to others that are not in
Kyligence team ?
That is not true, Kylin is still a Apache Project. And Kylin 5 will welcome and
merge PRs from any team
if it is qualified.

Q3: Is cwiki not managed for Kylin 5?
    Unfortunately, Kylin team didn't have enough maintainer/authors for cwiki,
soI guess Kylin team will not
updated cwiki in the future. Techical datails will be updated in
https://kylin.apache.org/5.0/blog.

    Finally, if you are interested techincal details, is it possible that you
can use Google Translation or ChatGPT
to translate and read these articles? I am willing to hear your feedback, and
if you didn't find what you interested,
please let me know.

--

Best wishes to you !