Thank you Xiaoxiang for your advice. As my title email shown, I guessed
that the OLAP functionalities has not been correctly set up in my computer.

The evidence about it is that: when I disable the Pushdown option box to
use solely the precomputation cube only, it showed following error: Please
kindly advise how to properly build the OLAP

LIMIT 500": No realization found for OLAPContext,
MODEL_UNMATCHED_JOIN,
rel#2240:KapTableScan.OLAP.[](table=[VNEVENT_HIVE_DWH_400MILLION_ROWS,
FACTUSEREVENT],ctx=0@null,fields=[0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20])