I saw that there is some other alphabet numbering. I have build 74 but I did not find from where I can change alphabet numbering with some of these. Can you give me some help from where can be changed alphabet numbering with other than lating chars?

For Asian numbering, those for Chinese, Japanese and Korean, you have to enable Asian support under Tools->Options->Language settings, and you can find the numbering under Format->Numbering/Bullet->Options. Same for Complex Text Layout(CTL) languages, like Thai, Arabic and Hebrew.

Karl.