Robert Ludvik wrote:

David Fraser wrote:

I'll try this. If I get it right:
localize -m -l sl-SI
localize -e -l en-US,sl-SI
and this results in SDF format like:

localize -m -l sl-SI -f /tmp/myfile-sl-SI.sdf
printed only a few lines ('header' of localize_sl with basic information) occupated CPU with 99% and nothing happend for 20 mins :-) I use SRC680_m94.
I also tried
localize -m -l sl -f /tmp/myfile-sl-SI.sdf
(myfile-sl-SI.sdf is SDF file, got with localize_sl -e -l en-US -f /tmp/myfile-sl-SI.sdf and then I replaced en-US with sl-SI and has 66365 lines - basicly original extracted file, just with replaced lang.)

Or you could cat the plain English and plain Slovenian (your version) SDF files together and sort the result, which oo2po should then be able to handle. Note that this may confuse the current release, so please let me know how this works. (It should be OK if you specify the languages on the command line).

Another problem.
If I run localize_sl -e on original OOo source (with original helpcontent2 folder) I get 43039 ^helpcontent2 lines.
If I run localize_sl -e on merged helpcontent2 folder (copied .xhp files from migration process over .xhp files in original folder and delete some files (some .xhp were in 1.x and are not any more in 2.0)) I get 41018 ^helpcontent2 lines.
So I didn't even try to cat those two files and sort etc. The result probably wouldn't be OK.
--

Hi Robert

As Ivo pointed out, the real issue seems to be with the help migration which is generating the English texts. So I think we will need Frank Peters help on this...

David