Hi Stephan,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 09:27:36 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

> Not sure how the status is today, but there used to be trouble with the
> association of text labels and RTF_TEXTENCODING_ values in those src
> files, esp. if you are running a translated (not en-US?) version of OOo.

Yes, that was an issue with resource items of type
StringArray{ItemList{}} if translations were merged back from the
database to the resource files and resulted in corrupted pairing. Should
not occur in recent 2.0 versions anymore, look out for PairedList
resources in the localize.sdf file. However, a correct fresh entry
manually added to the resource file should never behave bad, not even in
older versions.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled I18N transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD