Hi Samphan,

Sorry for the delay, been busy..

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 11:21:12 +0700, Samphan Raruenrom wrote:

> >Can you verify that in the generated
> >i18npool/<yourPlatform>/misc/localedata_th_TH.cxx the corresponding
> >outlineParentNumbering#[] array contains the correct value {0x31, 0x0}?
> >

> Yes. I've checked several similar entries. They contain the correct value.

Currently I have no concrete idea about this. I tried to manually
reproduce the problem in a current version by playing with Writer's
outline numbering settings, but the sublevelling worked as it should.
I assume some glitch in the data processing code, try to step into
i18npool/source/defaultnumberingprovider/defaultnumberingprovider.cxx
method DefaultNumberingProvider::makeNumberingString() and related.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled i18n transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD