I've used CLDR Survey Tool to enter the data.
Is this OK? Or should I file a bug?

Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Samphan,

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 08:17:22 +0700, Samphan Raruenrom wrote:

OK. I have consulted this issue with other Thai developers.
We all agree that almost all of the data in OOo is right.
Only CurrencyID discussed below has to be changed
to 'THB'. For other entries, CLDR should be aligned
to OOo locale.

Fine. Would you mind filing a bug against the CLDR and when done
reporting its number back here? See pointers in the audit document.

What made me wonder though is, that OOo's TimeAM and TimePM are said to
be AM/PM and not some localized expressions as listed by the CLDR.

  Eike

--
_/|\_ Samphan Raruenrom. Open Source Development Co., Ltd.
Tel: +66 38 311816, Fax: +66 38 773128, http://www.osdev.co.th/