Hi there,
the Italian group is finishing the revision of the Windows Installer
translation but we have a couple of doubts that need clarifying.

First: the Windows Installer had already been translated and some segments
contained some extra tags in the translation, like this one:

I &do not accept the terms in the license agreement

{&Tahoma8}&Rifiuto i termini del contratto di licenza

As you can see, information on formatting had been added: shall we keep that
or get rid of the extra tags?

Second: will ampersand characters work if translated as in the above example
where "d" has been replaced by "R" in the Italian version?

Thanks,
Alessandro.