Hi,
I need a little help for encoded text files filters.
I want to make a filter for opening encoded text file. The encoding for which
I want to make this filter is custom. Is very popular in Bulgaria but it is
not an official standart. I made a patch which should work, but it doesn't
work. Here is the patch:
http://icobgr.info/ooo/add-bulgarian-mik-encoding.diff
I need help if I missed someting or where I can put dumps to see what is
wrong.
I will be very gratefull if somebody help me to finish this patch.

best regards