Eike,

Eike Rathke wrote:

shouldn't we move the documentation to the wiki
instead?
Please point me to the page in which you think the documentation should be and I will move it there.

Also, file svx/source/dialog/langtab.src <http://graphics.openoffice.org/source/browse/graphics/svx/source/dialog/langtab.src> seems to be gone. Is this one less file to patch? Or has it moved?
No, it's still there at the same location. Maybe you're confused by the
"FILE REMOVED" currently displayed by revision 1.66.180.1 of branch
cws_src680_macosxfondu that shows up on top. A broken resync of that
CWS.
Yes, that was kind of misleading,  :-)

Any other changes I should include?
I'd have to read the docs again before I could answer that.. I just
browsed through the locale data part, the template thing should be
replaced by the great locale data generator at
http://www.it46.se/localegen/ Alberto and Louise came up with.
Definitely. Alberto and Louis have upgraded it with new information and it is much better now (and automatic with the generator). We are all working together in this with our friends from translate.org.za, as part of the WordForge project (Pootle and all that...).

Javier