Hi Pavel,

On Tuesday, 2006-10-17 12:14:34 +0200, Pavel Janík wrote:

>    > at this stage. Do we definitely need to translate m188 for now then,
>    > and will there be any further changes?
>
> this is a question to the development, not to l10n ;-) Sometimes, it
> happens that some strings (or even features) land in the OOo source code
> despite the fact that the feature and UI freeze happened... This is sad,
> but true :-(

I wonder where new/changed strings in m188, which isn't even ready yet,
should come from. Querying EIS for CWSs with Release 2.1, Status
integrated, UI yes, integrated after 2006-10-06, shows only CWSs
integrated to m187. Querying for Release 2.1 and Status
approved|nominated and UI yes also didn't reveal anything. So if there
are new strings, someone didn't set the UI flag, which is bad but
explains why a CWS wasn't scheduled for m187.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Please don't send personal mail to this [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, which I use