A possible solution according to RFC 3066 could be an identifier
"x-valenc" as language and "ES" as country, would had to be verified
though whether that is really usable within OOo. However, that would be
a private extensions and would not be recognized by any other
application, not even as being related to Catalan, which I consider
a major drawback and therefor hesitate to use the IsoLangNoneStdEntry
mechanism. I would only use it as a very last resort.

For me, as a the Catalan Native Language Leader, this solution is
unacceptable. Valencian has to be related to Catalan in some way.

Regards,

--
Jesús Corrius
http://www.corrius.org/bloc/