Hi Kirill,

On Thursday, 2006-11-30 22:57:39 +0300, Kirill S. Palagin wrote:

> 1. User switches keyboard layout when typing in different languages.
> This is easy case - just ask OS about layout and apply it to typed text,
> no need to do guesswork. Competition does this.

I agree that _when switching_ the layout it may make sense to adapt the
text language/locale. However, that should not lead to a general "follow
the keyboard language", as many use a keyboard layout that doesn't
necessarily match the language they're typing in.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Please don't send personal mail to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, which I use