Thanks, Marcin. :)

On 11/12/2006, at 8:15 PM, Marcin Miłkowski wrote:

look at localedata for Vietnamese (it should be in the file vi_VN.xml, I suppose). The files are in the CVS of l10.

Best,
Marcin

Clytie Siddall napisał(a):
Hello everyone :)
When I checked the date formats (Calc > Format > Cell), there are quite a few incorrect formats listed. The long formats are incorrect, and the shorter, especially abbreviated formats aren't shown at all. I couldn't see how to fix them. These strings don't appear to be in the interface translation files.
How do I change them, please?