On 11/12/2006, at 10:09 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:

On Monday, 2006-12-11 14:58:42 +1030, Clytie Siddall wrote:

I couldn't see how to fix them. These strings don't appear to be in
the interface translation files.

They are defined in the locale data files, for Vietnamese see
i18npool/source/localedata/data/vi_VN.xml and please read the date
format related comments in i18npool/source/localedata/data/locale.dtd

How do I change them, please?

Please submit a ``cvs diff -u vi_VN.xml'' output attached to a patch
issue to the l10n project, subcomponent localedata.

Thanks, Eike. Again, that was exactly what I needed to know. :)