On 04/02/07, Stephen Holt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, and thanks for this, but unfortunately I had already looked at this
site and the files don't go back as far as version 1.1.5. Or did I miss
them?

Any other advice on how to localize OOo 1.1.5 gratefully received.

The only real problem would be the compilation of the ooo of 1.1.*
series itself. It's bit convoluted and takes a lot of disk space and
time. The adding of the localisation itself isn't that hard. And I
believe you could retro-fit good deal of the 2.* strings into 1.*
language file, so no redundant work there.

Also, it's quite likely you'd have to settle for the
"unknown/non-standard" status of your language, as nobody seems
willing to expand those fancy numeric language codes in the sources
for about two years already.

Look for the 1.* compilation instructions on the openoffice.org site.
---