Stephen,

  You can find it here,
ftp://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/devel/

  regards,
  Tesfa

Stephen Holt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi there,

I'm looking for a set of POT files corresponding to the strings in
OpenOffice 1.1.5. It seems they were on Pavel's site at one time but
have now been removed. Is there anywhere on the net I can still obtain
them, or can they be posted to me?

Many thanks,
Stephen Holt.