On: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:02:56 +0700
Javier SOLA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is Tibetan Machine Uni an Open Source font?

Yes the "Tibetan Machine Uni" font is licensed under GPL
see:
<http://www.thdl.org/tools/fonts/tibfonts.php?l=uva10928423419921>

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:40:23 +0800
yanmin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We are using "Tibetan Machine Uni" font provided by Tibetan &
> Himalayan Digital. But its name can't present in the font listbox.

I'm currently updating the "Tibetan Machine Uni" font and will look into this problem.

You can also use "Jomolhari" font (Open Font License)
see: <http://www.btinternet.com/~c.fynn/tibetan/fonts/jomolhari.html>
download: <http://www.btinternet.com/~c.fynn/tibetan/fonts/download/jomolhari-alpha003c.zip> The Jomolhari font supports both standard Unicode / OpenType *and* the Chinese standard for pre-composed Tibetan. (However you loose some features when you use pre-composed Tibetan)

- Chris