On 19 juin 07, at 19:51, Rafaella Braconi wrote:
yes, I was also suggesting jean-Christophe to use that tmx files but I think that he really want to make sure to get the most updated tmx files...

I am currently loading them and I don't see anything problematic.

Are you referring to the tmx TEST file I just provided? Does this really work?

Yes, I am replying to you offlist with some specifics but basically they work well.

JC