Hi everybody,
please assist to translate 3 words in the update-manager area, these three words are:
'~Download'
'~Pause'
'~Resume'

Btw. 'Pause' is mostly pre-translated, but needs review. We decided to translate these three words cause they are in a new feature with focus on it. So it would be very, very good to have the strings back 2007-08-09 (20:00:00 GMT). Therefor I've attached a zip-file with all related SDF-files (plain text in UTF-8 format) with all strings inside for every language. So pick up your language and translate, attach your translated file to the issue 80438 and that's it.

Thank you,
Frank