Hi Clytie et all,
first let me say thank you for the quick response for so many incoming languages :-)

And yes, you can add the three strings to the file too. Important for our 2.3 is, that we have the fixes asap to have them in the product and Ivo can build the next build with them so this feature/issue can be marked as verified.

The timestamp 2002-02-02 is AFAIK only an old timestamp coming out of the localization tools. I can see no sense in it, only it is in the past.

Cheers,
Frank