Hi,

Pavel Janík schrieb:

(b) calc/30518 and calc/30540

Strings "X axis", "Y axis" and "Z axis" are untranslated. These strings _with those accelerators_ do not occur in the GSI file. I found that the French team had reported this error [issue 80440 [2]] but the bug was marked FIXED. I have added the information that it is not fixed in loc21 for Vietnamese. Do I reopen the bug? Does this affect any other languages?

How current the build was? Maybe it was changed later there in l10n21?

I used the first build, that has been provided by ivo. So some changes have been applied to l10n21 meanwhile. (But I don't think, that this would fix the vietnamese issue)

André