Hi Sophie,

sophie wrote:

Hi Rafaella,
Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Hi Sophie,

I suggest we follow the same process as we did for the 2.2 and 2.3
release. We will be preparing sdf files containing only new and strings
to update and we will provide them via issue to the Communities who want
to join the translation collaboration effort.

Files for translation will be ready end September.

Ok, thanks for your answer.
In the mean time, if I want to correct some wrong translations or typo,
what is the best for you:
- I file an issue with KeyID of the string
- I do the correction directly in the sdf file of KeyID builds?

The best thing is a mix of the 2 above suggestions ;-) :

- please do the corrections directly in the sdf file of kexid builds
- create an sdf file containing ONLY the corrected strings and the correspondent English source text (please delete all strings which have not been corrected or updated)
- run gsichek on the file
- file an issue to have the corrected strings imported

Thanks,
Rafaella

Kind regards
Sophie