Hi Erdal,

Erdal Ronahi wrote:

Hi Rafaella,

On 9/13/07, Rafaella Braconi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For the Communities working on the Sun virtuallab with Pootle, we will
have the updated content set up by the end of September on the Pootle
server.

Maybe this is the right time to apply for the Pootle translation
program? The Kurdish team has made good experiences with Pootle at
http://pootle.arsaperta.org/, however the server there had stability
issues. We would like to join the Sun Virtuallab. What steps are
necessary for that?
the next steps are to tell me that you would like to join :-) .

I am cc:ing here Aijin Kim, our Sun engineer assigned to the Pootle project.

Curreltly, besides the languages that we already host on the sunvirtuallab - we have Spanish and Swedish on the list and these are the 2 next languages that we will be uploading to Pootle by the end of September.

Due to the conference, next week will be a busy week for many of us but the week after we may organize again a meeting on IRC to provide information on Pootle and on the localization work for the 2.4.

Please stay tuened for the announcement.

Regards,
Rafaella

Regards,
Erdal